Leverage Industry-leading Production Solutions for Unprecedented Productivity
Your search for a more streamlined and efficient design and manufacturing workflow begins with 3D Systems. Stop by booth #209 at Atlantic Design and Manufacturing and learn how you can GROW with 3D Systems.
We are the founder and industry-leader in additive manufacturing as well as reverse engineering and quality inspection workflow solutions. Our experts will show you how to unlock new productivity with the pioneering 3D Scan - 3D Design - 3D Print - 3D Inspect industrial workflow.
- Reverse engineering with industry-leading Geomagic Design X software.
- Create incredible precision sculpted 3D models with Geomagic Freeform software.
- Rapidly move into production with our wide range of 3D printers and materials.
- FabPro 1000 - Excel at low-volume, small-part prototyping and direct 3D production using a wide range of high-quality materials.
- Figure 4 - Witness the industry’s first flexible, scalable, ultra-fast and fully-integrated 3D printing platform.
- MJP - Produce precision rigid and elastomeric parts with true-to-CAD accuracy, superior surface finish and high quality edge fidelity.
- Get instant, custom quotes for part production with On Demand Manufacturing services.
- High-quality design prototypes in as little as 24 hours with Quickparts – Fast Turn Prototyping.
- Simplify the extensive product development process with Advanced Prototyping.
- Reduce tooling costs, refine designs and improve quality and responsiveness for short-run production with Low-volume Production Manufacturing.
- Transform your design into highly detailed functional models with Appearance Models.
- Revolutionize manufactured part measurement and inspection with Geomagic Control X.