See how we make 3 D production real! Join us at INDUSTRIE Paris from the 27th March - 30st of April.
Together with our partner Halbronn, our team will be showing how we bring the very best in 3D production, with the best available technologies in plastic and metal additive manufacturing.
Among others, these are our innovations and technologies presented in Paris:
- DMP 8500 – our Factory solution: Scalable metal additive manufacturing for seamless large parts (500 x 500 x 500 mm), our workflow optimized solution for repeatable high quality parts, high throughput and low total cost of operations
- DMP 320: High-performance metal additive manufacturing system, a heavy duty alternative to traditional metal manufacturing processes: With a build volume of 275 x 275 x 420 mm it offers reduced waste, greater speeds for production, short set-up times and very dense and pure metal parts
- ProJet 6000: Our SLA 3D printer puts the unmatched capabilities of Stereolithography 3D printing technology, fine-tuned for cost-efficiency and unrivaled material availability, into a smaller footprint (250 x 250 x 250 mm).
Come and see how our printers for metal, SLA and SLS manufacturing, together with a constantly expanding range of materials will support you in reaching production goals not long ago considered impossible.
In addition to our innovative printer-technologies we would like to invite you to learn more about our Digital Manufacturing Workflow.
- 3DXpert – The only All-in-One 3D Printing Software for Metal Additive Manufacturing
- GibbsCAM – Boost productivity by reducing both programming and machining time with our user-friendly CAM software for Production Machining
- Geomagic Control X - A comprehensive metrology software platform that delivers the industry’s most powerful tools within straightforward workflows
- Geomagic Design X – The ultimate reverse engineering software, combines history-based CAD with 3D scan data processing.