The SLA process’ high accuracy, large variety of material selections, smooth surface finish, and wide variety of post processing options make it the perfect choice for a wide range of rapid manufacturing applications.
• Design Appearance Models
• Proof of Concept Prototypes
• Design Evaluation Models (Form & Fit)
• Engineering Proving Models (Design Verification)
• Wind-Tunnel Test Models
Tooling and Patterns:
• Investment Casting Patterns
• Jigs and Fixtures
• Cast Urethane Master Patterns
Custom industry applications such as healthcare with biocompatible materials for surgical tools, dental appliances, hearing aids.